|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Thu Dec 14, 2017 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
OMHS provides a refuge for animals with nowhere else to turn, helping to rescue, care for, reunite or rehome them. We are dedicated to promoting the welfare, dignity and humane care of vulnerable animals, building a more humane society through education, and acting as a resource for the community.
As a donor funded organization, we rely on the support of the community to care for and find homes for the more than 5,000 domestic and wild animals that come through our doors each year.
100% of the proceeds from every auction item will go to the animals in our care.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted after the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cheque, Money Order (Please make payable to Oakville & Milton Humane Society)
- Visa, MasterCard & Debit
Winning Bidder Item Payment & Pickup:
Winning Bidders can pay for and pick their items up at:
OMHS 445 Cornwall Road, Oakville * During shelter hours*
Mon- Wed 9am -5pm, Thurs-Fri 9am-8pm , Sat 9am-5pm & Sun 11am-5pm
*Please print off a copy of your bid or have the item number when picking up / paying for the auction item*
**All large sized items i.e furniture will be available for pickup/payment at Barkin Bin 511 Pinegrove Rd, Oakville during operational hours**
**All auction items must be paid for and picked up no later than Monday, December 18th 12 noon**
***Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact [email protected] to make arrangements***
* Pick up & payment can only take place during shelter operational hours *
**Should the auction item(s) not be paid for and picked up by the deadline OMHS reserves the right to contact the second highest bidder **
***based on size and weight and where the winning bidder resides a shipping fee may apply***
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —